NOTICE: These beats are subject to Copyright and are 100% owned by the music creator / producer: “Brad Dassey.”
Upon downloading and using Brad Dassey’s beats / music, you agree to the following terms:
It is at your discretion if you’d like to credit the music producer’s website, www.braddasseymusic.com in your description.
2. You may NOT use Brad Dassey’s beats / music for ANY point of sale, including projects you have mixed your vocals to. The beats / music are for promotional use only to demonstrate your lyrics / skills as demos to possible record labels and or practice / fun.
3. You may NOT distribute Brad Dassey’s beats / music online unless you record / mix your vocals to the tracks. Uploading instrumentals only is strictly prohibited.
5. You may NOT use Brad Dassey’s beats / music for commercial use such as use in any TV or Radio Commercials and or Telephone Promotional messages such as, “On Hold Messaging.”
6. You may NOT claim ownership of Brad Dassey’s beats / music even if you add any elements such as extra instruments, sound effects, extra recordings, etc. The tracks are fully produced, mixed / mastered as is and should remain un-altered in any way, shape or form.
7. You may NOT duplicate / reproduce Brad Dassey’s instrumental beats / music on CD for sale or distribution. You may use tracks on CD only AFTER recording / mixing vocals to the tracks. Distribution of Brad Dassey’s instrumental Copyrighted works is strictly prohibited.
8. You MAY use Brad Dassey’s beats / music to promote your mix tape, rap skills, demos, etc. upon applying recorded vocals first.
9. You MAY use Brad Dassey’s beats / music in audio / video projects such as: YouTube to promote your skills and or video projects. Make sure you credit “Brad Dassey” as the music creator.
Please feel free to share with Brad Dassey any projects you have created with his original beats / music. Get in touch with Brad Dassey on his website, www.braddasseymusic.com on the contact page.
Good luck and NEVER give up.
“Brad Dassey © 2017 – All Rights Reserved.”
All Tracks Are Subject To Copyright
Brad Dassey's Original Music